Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Oh the good old Fear Food List ?! :)

Holaaa mi chicas ;) 
SOoo just because I feel a little bit happy now today (it is weekend and the sun is shining;)) I thought about sharing some new blog post with you ;)
Maybe you all see the little category on the top board of my blog ;) the one section which is called Fear Food List :D 
Oh in the last months I truly forgot so much about this list :D (shame on me haha :D) but when I opened it the last days after such a long time I really had to chuckle at the first moment ;) And I think it is quite rationally why ;) I tried out so many many foods in the clinic of which I thought they would be hard for me to eat or still would be a fear food ;) but since I almost tried out every of those things more than once, I truly can say they are no real FEAR any more ;) like have a look at bread, rolls or buns, I eat them daily more than I would ever have thought of doing and integrating it into my meal plan ;) thanks at this place to the clinic ;) this was something I would never have imagined before ;) also the category sweet products of the bakery (which is not crossed here on my blog) is no problem now anymore ;) I try to buy myself as often as possible something sweet there and have a try at it ;) no more fear of yummy fluffy croissants, fancy donuts, cakes or shortcrust pastries *_* I definitively can tell you by doing it more often and not letting bad or negative defiant thoughts in, it will get so much easier and common again ;) NO one of you needs such a fear food list ;) it maybe was helpful at getting used to eating again, but by times eating even those should be more normal ;) and I am still on my way trying it and I hope so much winning this battle !!! 
Doing this again and again: Day by Day ;) 

Lots of love my cuteeeeeeees ;) xxx

1 comments: