Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

EM ;) Okay I am no fan of soccer, but anyway it is time for a new post ;)

Huhhuuuuuuu my beeeeeebs ;) 

How are you? ;) Weeeeeell I am quite happy the last days ;) even though today the weather is like shit again, but the last days were sooo sunny and warm ;) this always boosts my mood ;) as well as having a wonderful time with my family and friends, going out, working my job and and and... ;) 


Haha I am not really sure if I ever told you that I am no big fan of soccer or football at all ;) but every championship I am also watching some of those games ;) 
And I took this one as an occasion for writing a new blog post ;) For this I thought about all the playing nations coming together at one table ;) and what foods would they bring for sharing ;) so it now is time for one of my foodiiiie posts ;) Like I thought which country which meal? ;) What would you bring as a national dish for sharing it with the others? ;) 

For me it even is quite difficult to find something typical german ;) PUUUUUUH 
But in my researches I found out the most typical dish for Germany is the Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Kartoffelpüree (mashed potatoes) and mustard ;) also other sausages like Currywurst mit Pommes (fries, chips), or in the southern regions Weißwurst mit Brezen ;) But all in all I think it is sooooo difficult to find ONE special dish for a country ;) I think some of those I will write now will be sooooo cliché for you right? ;) 


Soooo Italy may be one of the most obvious ones ;) Because who would say no to a Pizzaaaaa freshly made in an Italian Pizzeria ? :O also I think many different variations of Pasta are sooo typically for this beautiful southern country *_* 

A country I love soooo unbelievably much is Ireland :-* And for this one it was not so hard to find a speciality ;) It is the well-known Irish Stew ;) probably and sometimes added a hint of Guinness hehe ;) 

Being already in this area of the world I also switch over to Great Britain :) Another very very special island for me ;) so stunning to be ;) A national dish is for sure Fish & Chips ;) And now imagine having some of it at a stunning, fascinating beach in the middle of nowhere in GB *_* heaven right? ;) 

Ooooh I am now realizing there are soooo many cool countries to introduce their meals, so I now try to make it a little bit shorter :D
Spain (Paella -> A rice pan with different kinds of fish, meat and vegetables, Tortillas, Tapas),
Sweden (Köttbullar-> meat balls ;) you all know them from Ikea right? :S such a cliche), 
Turkey (Döner), 
Ukraine (Borscht), 
Portugal (Bacalhau-> it is a fish regionally made), 
Hungary (Gulasch),
 France (Crepe-> a very thin pancake filled with everything you want, Pot-au-Feu), 
Austria (Wiener Schnitzel-> a breaded cutlet), 
Greece (Moussaka), 

Sooo I hope so so much I am not wrong about anything of this ;) but I tried my best on researching it ;) hehe wish you a wonder wonderful evening now my Loves ;) xxxx

1 comments:

  1. This was really interesting to read, I loved this post Ange! Hope you're ok xxxxx

    ReplyDelete