Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Reeeeeeaching 30.000 views, autumny days and a new month ;)

What a beautiful morning ;) Why can´t we start each day with such a wonderful quote? ;) 

Soooo heeeeeey my Sweeties ;) 

ALL OF YOU ;) OMG I have to tell you something which makes me so so unbelievably happy and i already counted the views down towards it :) MY LITTLE CUTE TINY COSY BLOD "How Nutella saved my Life" reeeeached 30.000 views!!!! *_* Wow, this just feels so stunning and unreal for me :D Thanks so much everybody who ever stopped by and all the lovely people I was allowed to get to know through blogging so far! Yes I mean you and you and everyone of you who is currently reading these lines!!!!!! 
Because for me my blog is kind of a collection of all of my thoughts, ups and downs and everything i survived in the last years.... It is like a album of good and bad moments and many amazing people i met through it ;) And like i already mentioned in one of my earlier posts for me this still is so stunning from where you all are from ;) 

But now moving on in this post ;) It became so much "Herbst" (=autumn) in the last weeks, which i normally actually not prefer, but when the sun shines, the world appears soooo beautiful ;) all the different colors of the fallen and still hanging leaves makes it look so stunning, pretty and unique ;) I collected some of the fallen ones and arranged them a little on our kitchen table which somehow made me happy, as well as we had 3 soooo cute small hedgehogs in our garden *_* awww they were so lovely ;) hopefully they will survive through the cold winter ;) Also my mammy and i did a last trip with our cabrio this year to take some nice fotos from the landscape all around here ;) Just to share some with you: ;) 







Another thing i again learned in the last days/weeks, is that everyday you can start again and nothing is lost by doing a mistake, as long as you don´t let it happen too much often ;) always still believe in yourself and never forget how beautiful and various the world is and so are you ;) 
Now a new month has started and here in Germany it is a public holiday today called "Allerheiligen" so I wish you all a good start in this 11th month of 2016 ;) unbelievable isn´t it? 
Sending you many love and i am so thankful for having you ;) xxxxxxxx Ange

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Post Angie :). Also congratulations on 30 000 views .... thats really cool and well done.The arrangement of leaves looks very pretty too ... and the hedgehogs and all the other pics .... lots of love from sunny Ireland ( well its dark now :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Tante Tina :) this is sooo nice of you stopping by and leaving a comment ;) And especially i feel so honored that you complimented on my little arrangement of leaves :) because i know how much you know about this topic :D Lots of looove back from now also dark Germany ;) Haha i hate the time conversion right now, because it is getting dark sooo early :S xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gern geschehen Angie ..... there might be a little Florist in you yet :) :) :) ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on reaching 30,000 views! That's amazing!
    I love how you do little things that make occasions special. I enjoy gathering leaves and feathers and flowers and collecting them in a small chest I have in my room. It's spring here in Brazil. Autumn is actually my favorite season, but I enjoy spring as well. The only season I really can't bring myself to enjoy is summer, because it gets soooo hot here! I feel weak in really hot days, so I prefer mild weather.
    What you wrote about nothing being lost when you make a mistake and that you can start all over again every day is exactly what I needed right now. I've been struggling a lot with my meals and have restricted so hard in recent days, but although it's past 11 o'clock in the evening, I decided that I don't have to wait until tomorrow to get back on track, so I'm cooking dinner and planning on eating the whooole thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks a billion Deb :) it means so so much for me getting such a lovely and wonderful support from you :-* Oh this sounds wonderful and i cant really believe it is spring where you live *_* this is so amazing ;) aww, i can imagine it must be so hot in brazil, but here in germany, it isn't soooo much :) I am glad if it is about 25 degrees or something ;)
      Aaaaaaw i am so happy i could inspire you to not restrict and keep going, this is such a wonderful attitude honey ;) pleeeeease keep this up, you wont regret it ;) once making a mistake is okay, but you should learn from it and grow upon it ;) Lots of looooove xxxxxx <3

      Delete