Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Such wonderful people and thoooooose other ones... :$

Huhuuuuu all of you angels and devils out theeeere :) 
Haha no of course i know you are all just angels for suuuure (just like me right haha :D) 

Sooooo this post is dedicated to all the people who are always behind my back and by my side at every stage of my life !!!!! Those who are so special to me and never left my side even in the most dark days up to today :) *_* I think you all know who you are :) and i just know that without you i wouldn´t be where i am today ;) 
So i may also once wrote a post about this topic, but in the last time i again and again realize how important it is to have people around you who you know you can always count on ;) even if you act like the mooooooost silly person on the planet, like the maybe most awkward and embarrassing one and also like the most ill one :S People that never left your side are like a pot of gold at one side of the rainbow : indispensable and essential ;) 
Seeing people leave in life is common, and seeing them moving on also, but seeing people leaving your life with kind of a bitterness and disgust is so hard i truly can tell you......
Loosing someone who once was your best friend can be harmful and this also is..... but moving on if a person does not want to stay in your life is essential as well ;) because this is part of living :) so forget about those and don´t look back (I speak from my own experience, because still caring for them is wrong :) I always keep reminding myself: Karma hits everyone by time....

Haha no i am not mean at all, but i just remember how bad those people were behaving towards myself when i was looking like dead.... they handled me like i was dead: I wasn´t invited anywhere to join them and i wasn´t asked to come along with them :S when we met, we just said hello and this was it :S all they were doing was giving me the greeeat great advice of seeking help in a clinic :( of course in the end they were right : the clinic was the best thing which i could do, but the way they treated me in these days, just was the worst shit and fuck.... :( So just so much to this topic :) but still until today i think such false friends exist for everybody in some situations of their life... they never leave your mind and your ways forever....maybe some of those should keep this in their mind as well... just saying ...










Now up to those who never left and still took my hand when i was at the worst point in my life ;) I hope you all know who you are and i want you to know that i truly LOVE U :) even if i am sometimes bad showing it, you are the BOMB !!!!^^
Thanks for all the helping hands, the hard words, the warm gestures and the open heart :) I love u to pieces ;) And for all of you reading this I want you to know that this blog means so much to me and i am so happy you are reading it with a good intention ;) xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ange. How are you doing? I hope you are doing well :) missed talking to you though. Xoxo - H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww hi H ;) I missed talking to uuu as well ;) SO great to hear from you ;) Yeah i am quite doing well at the moment and what about you? ;) You may also wanna send me an email by times, if you want? ;) I´d love to hear from you ;)xxxxxxxx <3

      Delete