Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Und wenn du mich küsst, dann ist die Welt ein bisschen weniger scheiße.. why music sometimes is the best therapy *_*

Huhuuuuuu Cuties and Smileeeeys all over :) 

The last days honestly were not very easy for me and there is a lot happening right over here... my room mate is snoooooring soooo loud and intolerable... it makes me sleep only about 3-4 hours each night and this is way too less, even for me who loves making it through the night on weekends... :( i miss this by the way as well....
But now on to this topic, having less sleep and going through therapy here is very hard for me at the moment and i am annoyed all day and i easily get peevish.....:S 
Trying to catch up some sleep at the lake :)) 
Sooo how to keep my mood anyway up again? *_* One thing i absolutely can recommend everyone is: Listen to some music!!!! No matter how you are feeling right now, if you panic, are in a fear, feel sad, are down or angry..... Some music always fits your current mood for sure! It is kind of like, if you had a breakup, you feel lonely, lost, unloved and sooo on, and then sometimes you may then feel like listen to sad soft, sorrow music which immediately helps you crying and it fits so well in this moment... or if you are more like me, i need to listen to some angry, aggressive, dancing, club music which brightens up my mood and makes me happy and smiling again... so to make me forget my anger, sadness, and all the negative feelings... you know what i mean? 
Listening to happy music to boost my mood and feeling like a kid  on a swing 

Music always finds a way to touch your heart and helps you to deal with upcoming feelings, no matter in which way... if you are happy because something great happened, some cheerful music can make you dance out of the joy you are experiencing :) 


So no matter what life is like at the moment, turn the music up as loud as you could and feel the beat or cry to the sad lyrics :) I hope you all know what i mean by this and you are having a good time right now ;) 
Wish you all a lovely evening now and maybe you also turn the music up right now ;) 
xxx 




0 comments:

Post a Comment