Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Monday, July 15, 2019

Ghosting ... and what actually is a REAL friend :S

HUhuuuuuu my cuties ;) 

Boooooooooo... or anyhow a ghost would make you scared and frightened :S 
Hahah another ghost ;) 

Haha no, this is not meant by the word GHOSTING :) this word i just read a few days or weeks ago in the newspaper and it totally reminded me of what many people often do without shame: they just do like PLOPP and disappear out of your life!!!!!!
This is something i think of as an outrageous behavior and especially if you thought of them as important or as a friend for you, this truly hits hard... i mean what do you think if somebody does not answer your texts and messages anymore or does not answer your phone calls...
Why does somebody do that? I mean without any explanation or giving the other side the chance to explain oneself, if he or she made something wrong... I just do not understand such a rude behaviour... 
I just can speak from my point of view... of course i also already erased myself out of the life of somebody else, but not a friend normally... in general those were all boys, i just dated or some girls who were chattering with me from time to time.. but NOT friends... this is just disgusting!!!!!! 
But now thinking about this some longer time ago, i recognized i truly have to ask myself at this topic: Was this person then really a friend???????

I never wanted to hear it or deal with it, but also in the day clinic in which i was in Munich, my therapist wanted me to ask myself what a real friend for me is....and what do you think, i did not even really know about it quiet properly .. we worked out a scheme, which unfortunately only is in German, but i think i can point out the most important points here as well : 
RESPECT, TRUST, EMPATHY, SAME LEVEL OF GIVING AND TAKING, IS HERE FOR YOU IN BAD TIMES, HELPING EACH OTHER, NO EXPLOITATION....
And do you agree? 
Even though i always thought, yes, for sure some times are good others are bad, realizing that this person, i thought about as a friend, has ghosted out of my life, truly hurts very much and makes me sad...I think you may also know the feeling of getting erased out of somebody´s life and this fucking is not fair, but hey if the other person wants it? I am just getting the conclusion for myself now, that (even though this sounds hard) this person never was a friend... because friends would talk to each other if there is a difficulty and not just piss off....Okay enough of me now...


I jreally found it difficult to deal with this topic now and i thought may some of you also can probably relate to it as well.. :) wish you all a wonderful evening now honeys :) 
Lots of love ;) xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment