Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Sunday, July 17, 2016

SUMMER IS NOW!!

Huhuuuuuuu Sweeties :) 

OMG I recognized my last blog post already is more than a few weeks agoooo... :) so sorry for this lack again ;) 

Summer only is once and year and this time is now! SO live with it! You can´t relive it again and you should use this time for making experiences, having fun and creating a life which is worth living it without any harmful illnesses.... :( or simply try your best to have it ;) And this exactly is my motto 2016!!!!! All of this time won´t come again and you can´t use a chance again you once missed! 
So you maybe are thinking what does she wanna say us with this now, because theoretically said things work out more easy than in actual practice and real life! But even if i fail and won´t always have success with it, I am no more banning myself inside my illness and inside my room! I wanna take the step out :) 
SO what am I doing along at the moment? ;) I am working half time and I still loooove it ;) the job in the tax office is so perfectly for meeee ;) I would never have imagined this, but I will start an apprenticeship in september *_* bit nervous, but I thought deeply about it and wanna give it a gooo ;) I am so glad i never will go back to uni again and become a teacher, because i now truly know for sure, this partly has been a reason why I became so ill ... :S 

our "Freibad" in Dinkelscherben
And on other things I really can happily say, that my relationship to my sister developed to the clearly better the last weeks ;) we went out very often together and had a great time at parties or at the pool ;) Because before last week, the temperatures here in Germany were absolutely stunning and unreally hot *_* I loved it ;) spend so much time outside as it was even possible ;) also one absolutely really important and happy thing was: For the first time in the las 3 years (since my illness became absolutely dangerously:() I was able to go into our public open pool which reaches at its most a water temperature of 24 °C :) and i even swam one row ;) this was so fab for me ;) sorry for mentioning something maybe not so exciting for you  ;) but for me it felt special :) 

this is the spa in Bad Wörishofen 
And also last week I really tried to keep myself busy ;) I went with mummy and my sister into thermal spa here in our surrounding and I was sooooo glad to properly swim and dive again without even freezing or feeling powerless ;) It was so great for relaxing *_* 
Oh and something also was feeling kind of special for me this week ;) A very very good and helpful friend from my time in the clinic came here to visit me!!! I felt somehow honored and we met with another girl from this time there in Augsburg, because she also lives here ;) Oh it felt so amazing to see both of them again ;) 
Also I now try to keep some things in my mind, which really push me and help me staying happy: For example things like driving, riding motorbike with my dad, going shopping, spending some time at the pool or any water, going on holidays, having a few drinks, meeting friends,.... many many more ;) and sooooo I try to do them as often as even possible ;) 

Do you also have such fun things to do, to simply make you happy=)? Have a wonderful new week now hooooneys ;) 
xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww Ange, it's so lovely to hear about you doing so well! I'm so proud of you. You are so beautiful. Keep up the amazing work. Sending you loads of love and big hugs from Wales xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete