Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Quiiiickie updates about summer and the eeeeeend of it :S

Huhuuuuuuu Cuties and peooooplees :) 

Finally weeeeekend  *_* Yeeeey ;) So glad this looong working week is over again ;) there was so much to finish and prepare;) and also our server got an update and everything was like chaoooos :D So whats up right now? Autumn definitively has settled in and the temperatures here in Germany fell down rapidly and at night it is so freeeezing already :S 
And this is something i also notice a lot, because if the weather is so dusty, misty, rainy and not nice all day, my mood is also dropping so faaaast :( I hate that .......
But i think with this i am not alone, because it is a rather common phenomenon :S in German we say: wetterfühlig/empfindlich :( 
So what else did i doooo this summer, because i actually didn´t really go on vactation after my wonderful Barcelona holidays ;) 
In fact i truly tried to enjoy the warm summer days and spend a lot of time in the sun, and driving cabrio, going out, and making some daily trips to remember ;) So on one day me and my mum decided it would be time to make a trip to Prien :SS I think you may won´t remember which meaning this place has to me: I have been there at the clinic and since my release i wasn't there ....... so we picked up the car and visited the sea promenade and had lunch at the typical restaurant there and reviewed time a little bit.... i was so emotional on this day... but it was so amazing to see not so much has changed, just like only the season there and me and myself.....
This is at Prien at the Chiemsee :S

But nevertheless whats going on? Next week my second year of vocational school starts and also i am not bored at work at the moment ;) Because we changed our seats and now i sit in the main floor and get involved a lot more than sitting upstairs ;) so lets see how this develops and how and how much i like it :S 

Otherwise i had some new and old meet-ups with some nice people and met new people which truly made me somehow happy ;) i hope those are honest ones and i feel a little bit comfortable with them ;) So for example it is agaaain Augsburger Herbstplärrer (It´s Plärrer tiiiiime wuuuhuuuu *_*) And i and my sis went there again, but this time with some friends of her boyfriend ;) and it truly was so funny as well ;) we laughed so much, danced on the Bierbänke and had a lot of fun drinking ;) and sooo on ;) Haha Bavarian traditions can be so fun (you all over the world must tthink we are crazy somehow, but this is our culture guys ;DDD) 
So but now again enough :) i had a lot of alcohol yesterday and now i am a little bit tired :S but i wish you hopefully a lovely sunny sunday my cuties ;) 
xxxxxxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment