Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stupid Angeeee girl :SSSSS

Hey my honeeeeeeeeeeeeeys :) 
The following post (which is down here) is a post I wanted to publish last week on Sunday :S I was so down, because as you can see, I disappointed all my beloved ones, and felt like a unworthy and disgraceful person :( I really was determined to cut down my blog, because I felt like a failure :) 
BUT and now you all have to read carefully! BUT my parents AGAIN saved me from doing the wrong thing and even if I acted so so wrong and inexcusable, they still built me up and helped me come back on track!! OMG you can´t believe what amazing persons they are :) I can´t believe it by myself :S They are my rocks!!! And even if I acted ice cold against them and broke their heart more than one time, they still built me up and helped me cope :) THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for still believing in me :) I hope now you don´t think I am a bad person or something like this for not being able to get rid of this ED in a faster way, and I thank you so much as well for still reading my blog :) I know noticed again how much it means to me and I could´t be without it :) it motivates me so much again and again and I am so thankful for having this little page: "How Nutella saved my Life"
I always have to remember why I started it and I will not end it till I reached my final goal:
BEING A HEALTHY AND NORMAL GIRL WITHOUT EATING DISORDERED THOUGTHS!



SO THIS IS THE POST I WANTED TO PUBLISH, BUT WASN´T ABLE TO: 

So sorry my dears...........
I am just a liar, who is lying to herself, that she would be able to recover, but Miss MAGER is too strong for me....
I am so sorry for admitting this, but this is soooo true :( I am always hurting the people I love and this is the worst for me.... So I don´t want to pretend to be someone I am not to you guys, and this definitively is: a girl who is able to recover.....
So I wish you guys all the best in your own personal recovery, and I hope you all are able to reach happiness, health and recovery and find your own personal luck!!!
But I lost the love and the trust of two of me most important people on earth today completely and for the last time..... they lost their faith in me and this meant everything to me. so now I feel extremely lost at the moment... :( sorry Mama and Papa :( 
Thank you all for your always heartwarming comments and words, I love u and maybe if I will be better some day, we will finally made it up to each other :) Thanks for always believing and supporting me, but I now know I am definitively not worth the kind words.......
SORRY again.........


LUCKILY I NOW CHANGED MY MIND AND NOT STOP BLOGGING, AS I GOT TO KNOW SO MANY LOVELY PEOPLE THROUGH IT AND I ENJOY WRITING IT SO MUCH *_* 
Love u all so much <3 

5 comments:

  1. So glad about your decision to continue blogging. Never ever give in to Miss Mager, she is such a selfish person full of hate who just wants to dash all our hopes and dreams, this monster has to be destroyed. Please keep on fighting, lots of love from Austria, kindest, Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thaaaanks so much lovely Marie :) <3 Oh yes, I agree up to 100% with you and I think we can only fight her if we stay together all for one :) this is so important and I truly notice this now ;) Stay strong and never give up as well!!! I am so determined now to fight her for REAL!! ;) she has to be destroyed ;)
      Sending you so much power and love xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm so so so glad tat you decided to keep blogging. I would miss you so much if you stopped. I feel we've become good friends and I don't ever want to lose you :( Please don't give in to Miss Mager. She is not stronger than you, you are so much stronger than her. Please do keep fighting. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, just waiting for you to get better. Life is good Ange, please believe me. I'm fighting with you every step of the way. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Look after yourself always. Love and hugs from Wales xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anniiiiiie my sweet Welsh girliiiiie :) *_* thank you so so much for those kind and heartwarming words, they truly mean so muuuuch for me hun <3 Thanks also for still believing in me and I am absolutely of the same opinion, I am so glad we became friends through blogging :) and life is truly worth so much more than Miss Magers stupid ill thoughts :S they are so wrong and we have to believe in getting truly healthy one for all!! ;)
      Kiiiiiiiiisses for you xxx

      Delete
    2. I was thinking of you so much all yesterday. Are you ok? How are things? I wish so much that I could just give you a big hug and tell you that everything is going to be ok. Please believe that. Please keep fighting. Please stay strong. I am here for you, just reach out and I'll be there for you. Take care my lovely Ange. You're amazing, don't forget xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete