Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Why family and friends are the biggest support you ever will be able to have ;)


Heheee my Cutiepiiiies ;) 

So let me hear you say YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* Because the Nutella Girl is home again ;) After 5 long months in the clinic I am back in my hometown ;) (for all of you who don´t know it: it is small but still in a confusing way cute ;)) because I think all of you know: Your home is and always will be your home !!! 
So what is my current mood: I am so happy to be home and it feels like such a relief at the moment ;) Feels a bit like flying......
Aaaaaaaaaaw and if you guys have a look at the picture on top ;) you can see my birthday presents from my family ;) And I had such a lovely lovely day, I truly can tell you ;) I and my mammy took the train to Ulm and went shopping there ;) It was such a great feeling and I absolutely enjoyed myself ;) and then in the evening they surprised me ;) my sister organized a surprising party just for me ;) I never would have expected or guessed it ;) so many of my friends came and I had so much fun ;) So by this I come back to the actual topic of my post ;) 
So this is for all of you who struggle: Never stay alone with your problems!!! 
I know it can be so embarrassing and awkward feeling telling someone about your struggles or stupid thoughts, but this is the only way you can receive any help and make a step in the RIGHT direction!! ;) So what I wanna say with this is: Many many people still don´t have trust in me that I can make it out of this devilish circle, but with the help of my family and my beloved friends all makes so much more sense and this helps me coping with so many negative things ;) like for example if I struggle with anything, I now know if I tell someone about my problem they can/will help me to distract myself from it or try to understand my feelings ;) and not being alone with my problem may helps me to prevent it the next time it probably would happen ;) 

Okaaaaaay maybe I again babbled so much, but I think this is one of the most important things if you really want to become yourself again ;) 

Love u all so much and have a lovely week ;) xxxxxxxx <3

6 comments:

  1. Nooo I wrote you a comment and it disappeared! So I'll write again, hope this works!!

    You are like a little superstar how brave and courageous you are for fighting this horrible illness. Your future is out there waiting for you,and I hope it is filled with love and happiness for you! I am sending you big love and hugs from faraway Wales! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaw Annie you simply are the BEST *_* thank you so so much my dear ;) I also hope the future of boooooth of us will be more bright than this fucking chapter of our past ;) Wish you all the very very best and sending you huuuuuuugs back to beautiful Wales ;) xxx :-*

      Delete
  2. Happy for you Ange :) I knew you can do it :) Stay healthy and happy!
    xoxo

    -H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh thank you so so much Sweetie ;) this means the world to me!!!! Hope you are okay!! Wish you a wonderful new week now ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. Best wishes to you, you rock it girl, kindest Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Maria ;) this is so lovely of you ;) xxxx all the best ;) xxx

      Delete