Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My 20th Biiiiiiiiiiiirthday ;)

Oh yeeeees the Nutella-girl turns 20!!!!!!!!! *_*

Getting older and celebrating another upcoming year always makes me getting kind of very emotional :) According to this I think I am a very sensitive person, who on the one hand feels very special on her special day, but on the other side it always makes me sad to leave all the experiences I made in the last year behind me..... But this year it somehow was a little bit different, because I don´t really remember the last year, in which I have been 19teen with good memories, so I am actually not very sad it is over and I celebrate a new beginning in my 20tees :) OMG I am already 20 :) such an old gal now :D hiihhiiiii but if it probably means I will get wiser I of course will take it up ;) haha :) 

No honestly guys, I really want to get rid of this at all :) it should be a new beginning now again :) 
And I also can tell you I maybe feel different, I can´t really put it in words right now, but I am optimistic I will be able to be a normal girl again who does her studies, has a healthy weight, loves going out with friends, does sports, enjoys food and simply enjoys LIFE itself :)


According to this and because I promised my mum I will try to eat MY birthday cake (which I could choose and she made it for me =)) So I wished for a raspberry-coco- creamcake :) *_* 
and we also had a "Donauwelle" (which is sort of a pound cake with cherries inside, a layer of buttercream and chocolate on top -> inside the dark and the bright cake batter are mixed into each other to create swirl effects *_*) and a "Bienenstich" (which consists of a sweet yeast dough with a baked on topping of caramelized almonds and filled with vanilla or caramel custard *_*), because we invited my whole family (Grandma, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins, Neighbours, some friends for coffee and cake in the afternoon ;) 
So at first when I saw the cakes I was a bit worried if I could be able to eat them without any problems or anxiety, buuut hey it was my birthday and they were made for me, sooo come on :) I definitively wanted to do it ;) And I am so haaaaaappy to tell you I did try all of them ;) Omg, haven´t eaten any of them for ages and I felt like in cake food heaven *_* 

I felt so thankful for all the people who celebrated this special day with me, I really was able to enjoy it so much without my ED and Miss Mager by my side :) it really was such a nice day for me ;) 
Uiiiiiii and I nearly forgot : hihiiiii my birthday presents *_* 
I already got one a week ago, I made another piercing in my right ear ;) I really wanted this so much and it didn´t even hurt as much as I thought it would :) aaaand I also of course got some money, and some sparkling wine and hugo, a perfume, a voucher for going to a thermal pool with a friend, some clothing's, and such a lovely bracelet and earrings hahaa and alsooo a jar of Nutella with my name on it :D 

9 comments:

  1. so sorry I missed it, but already was told it was a great Party ..... :). Delighted that you had such a perfect day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooh thaaanks so much again Tina :) :-*
      Meaaaans a lot to me ;) and probably you soon will be here again as well? =)
      hihiiii Lots of Love to Irelaaaaand xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm happy because you look soo happy :) I think you are such a lucky girl to have family and friends around you. Wish i could meet you someday.
    -H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaaw *_* this sounds so lovely girl ;) :-* thaaaank you so so much =)
      Oh yeees I would as well looove to meet you too ;) you seem like such a nice and sweet person :)
      xxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Ange,
    Firstly happy birthday!
    I have been reading your blog for a while now and think you are doing a great job. We have a lot In common so I thought you might like to check my blog out that I have just started up. I am also 20 years old and trying to recover from anorexia. Anyway, I hope to hear from you in the future.
    Karly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably need the link haha.... http://fighting-anorexia.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

      Delete
    2. Heeeeey Karly :) Wow, thaaaaank you so so much for your lovely comment *_* this really feels great to hear :) I absolutely as soon as possible will check out your blog, it sounds so interesting that we have a lot in common ;) Ohhh where are you actually from Sweetie? =) I would love to hear more from you as well, this would be really greeeeeeeat ;)
      xxxx Ange

      Delete
  4. Ange!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am sooo sorry that this is sooo late but I have been away and have had no Internet for over 2 weeks!! Anyways I hope you had an awesome lovely perfect day just like you :) sorry this is late I am so happy for you!! Keep up the good work!!
    Lots of love
    Livvy xoxox :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaaaw Livvy *_* such a cuuuute and lovely comment ;) thaaaank you so so much ;) you can´t believe how happy this one made me ;) you are such a special person and thaaaanks, absolutely no problem it is late ;) something like this comes from the heart and is so personal, so it means really so much to me :)
      Lots and lots and lots of Love
      xxx Ange

      Delete