Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Monday, September 22, 2014

A short review of my last week ;)

As you might know, I myself as a student still have got holidays... (even though this week now I´ve got two tests :() Soooooooo what did I do last week? Of course most of the time I was chilling, relaxing and learning :)
Really normal things..:) 
Buuut I also gooot some helpful therapie and very very good news from my doctor ;) This means, I as an outpatient had to be weighted every week since May and in the first weeks my weight always continuously went down and didn´t stop dropping -> even though everyone tried to make me eat more :( So this doctor, as well as many other people, wanted to see me in hospital as an inpatient, but since the 19th of July my weight raised slowly steadily. So on Tuesday I finally reached the 44 kg (my lowest weight was 37kg)!!!! This in some strange way felt sooo good! I can´t really believe it... :) :)
And now I probably think he also got more trust in me, regarding to the fact, that he understood that I honestly want to become healthy again. So he now only wants me to be weighted/see me at his surgery every three or four weeks. Omg, this makes me absolutely happy!! :)
Aaaaaaand today I weighted myself at home in the morning and the scale showed 44,4 kg and I keep going higher! I actually know that weighting too often is not good and the scale is just a number, you in general shouldn´t even think about, but controlling that the weight doesn´t drop is also very important. So weighting once a week probably seems to be a good solution :)

Alsooooo because of this gain, my mum finally got the courage and the trust in me, that she spontaneously booked two flights for us to Lisbon in Portugal!!! Wow, this feels amazing and I am so much looking forward to it ;) The weather, the sea, the city,.... :)
I hope I can deal with the changes in everyday life, but I don´t actually think there will be problems with my ED, because Miss Mager should simply shut up and keep her thoughts for herself :D


Oh and I nearly forgot.... :)
On Thursday I finally once again managed to remove something from my fear food list! It seemed like ages since the last FF :( Now I have to cross it out from my blog fear food list, too: Mozzarella yeeeah ;) 
I don´t actually know why I´ve been so afraid of it, but I think this has something to do with the real beginning of taking down my weight last year..:(This in fact means, that I loved this cheese before I started dieting and then I found out how many calories it actually has and crossed it from my meal plans. But nooooow it is on it again ;) 
Omg, thank you Izzy so much for mentioning my blog on your page, it is  so amazing to see how many people feel related to oneself ;) Thank you all, who are on my paaage ;) it pushes me so much to know that someone reads my thoughts ;) You are all so lovely :)

And now don´t forget to eat your Nutella toast tomorrow.... or something you crave! xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    Ich schreibe jetzt einfach mal auf Deutsch, ich hoffe das ist okay :D
    Ich habe deinen Post auf izzys Blog gelesen und finde es toll, dass du so unglaublich kämpfst und andere mit deinem Blog motivieren willst!!
    Ich werde ihn auf jeden Fall regelmäßig lesen.
    Mir fällt der Kampf gegen die essstörung noch sehr schwer und deshalb habe ich mich für eine stationäre Therapie entschieden. Ich brauche glaub ich den extra arschtritt von außen und jemanden der mich auffangen kann weil ich mit zunehmen momentan gar nicht klar komme. Mir fehlen aber mindestens 10 Kilo.
    Deshalb bin ich echt froh deinen Blog gefunden zu haben. Izzy hilft mir mit ihren posts sehr und es gibt nicht soo viele recovery Blogs.
    Danke, dass du anfängst zu schreiben und ich bin sehr gespannt mehr von dir zu lesen :)

    Was studierst du denn? Ich drück dir schonmal die daumen für die Prüfung! :)
    Viele liebe Grüße, Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haiii ;)
      Na klar ist das oookay, ich freue mich toootal, dass du meinen Beitrag kommentierst, ehrlich ;)
      Dankeee dir, dass finde ich ein super Gefühl zu wissen, dass jemand tatsächlich meinen Blog liest und auch mitverfolgt, ich hoffe ich kann euch inspirieren nicht aufzugeben und immer weiter zu kämpfen, egal wie weit unten man auch ist :) Du musst echt an dich glauben, DU kannst das schaffen, ich glaub ganz fest an dich! :)
      Ich finde es sehr mutig von dir auch deine Story zu erzählen! Ich sag dir ganz ehrlich, ich kann dich da voll und ganz verstehen, wenn du sagst, du brauchst noch einen zusätzlichen Push, denn ich war auch schon so nah an der stationären Aufnahme dran, dass ich nicht mehr ein noch aus gewusst habe :( aber ich hab mich dann wieder auf den Weg zu mir selbst gemacht und mich gefragt was ich eigentlich im Leben dadurch aufgebe, nur weil ich krankhaft versuche dünn zu sein :( Ich weiß auch ehrlich gesagt nicht was der eigentliche ausschlaggebende Punkt war, an dem ich mich entschieden habe mich zu ändern, aber ich kann dir sagen es war die richtige Entscheidung :)
      Wenn du aber für DICH denkst du brauchst noch weitere Hilfe, zöger nicht und lass dir helfen, du tust damit das richtige ;) Ich wünsch dir auf jeden Fall ganz viel Glück in der Therapie und hoffe wir bleiben in Kontakt! ;) würde mich sehr freuen zu hören wie es mit dir weitergeht ;)
      Dankee, das Glück kann ich gebrauchen morgen ;) haha ich studiere Grundschullehramt ;)
      Gaanz liebe Grüße, Ange xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Ange! :)
    I just started reading your blog and I can honestly say am already enjoying it very much. You seem like a very nice and sweet person :)
    I know I don't know you but it makes me happy to hear that you chose recovery! I believe it is so worth it!
    That sounds great! I love how positive you are. And gaining weight to be healthy definitely a good thing :)
    I've been to Lisbon and I loved it. I don't remember all of it because it was a long time ago but I do remember having a good time. I hope you have fun too! :)
    Olivia (the same one from Izzy's blog, ahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heiii Olivia,
      Thank yooou so much ;) feels amazing to see who reads my blog and the comments of you all make me feel so good :)
      Hahaaa I ´ve already read a few of your posts on Izzy´s blog and think you are a reeeal sweetie :) So thanks a lot for commenting! I also think recovery is the only right direction you choose to get a normal life again and take part in everyday life =) So thaaanks for believing in me!
      Oh reaaaally? That sounds very cool, I already have been there, too, and so I am definitively looking forward to going there ;) I think it is a very pretty city and I love the South ! :) and the sun :D
      Hope you are doing well and I would absolutely love to get to hear more from you! =)
      Ange xxx

      Delete